Sunday, January 10, 2010

Epiphany

Ok ladies this is the deal..I initially started blogging for one reason and one reason only. I want to empower women to move beyond mistake, circumstance or mishap to a better place. It dawned on me that everytime I share my experiences I am working through my own issues and hang ups. So first let me say thank you because through you I am becoming a better me too! Secondly, with that being said as I blog I grow and today it dawned on me that my choice of words from time to time may be leading some of my sisters astray. I blog my thoughts pure uncut, unrehearsed, unedited and straight from the heart. My faith walk falls short daily and my blog reflects that. In fact that's the point. I want women to know that there is someone out there going through things and actually making it through Better and stronger. Somebody that is praying and cussing in the same breath, progressing in one area and falling short in another but getting better with each new journey and experience. I am not afraid to share my shortfalls if it will keep my sisters from making the same mistakes but at the same time I don't want my candid delivery to make anyone think that the things I do should be lauded or emulated (no matter how favorable the outcome was in my case.) Truthfully I show you where I am at so you can see that you can start where ever you are! I had a friend ask me the other day why I chose to curse and quote scripture in the same breath on my blog or why I choose to share so many personal stories and I replied because this is me. This is where I am at today. With that being said as I grow and blossom so will my entries. I hope you will join me as we grow this year. My personal goals are to tackle my tongue (caus I cuss that's just what I do!) and to become healthier. What are your goals this year?

MYtooSENSE (don't knock it til you try it!)

We are growing and stretching in 2010 and that journey begins within!

TTFN

No comments:

Post a Comment