Wednesday, January 13, 2010

VISION IS SEEING PAST TODAY

VERSE OF THE DAY
Write the vision and make it plain.
- Habukkuk 2:2

QUOTE OF THE DAY
Vision without ACTION is a dream. Action without VISION is simply passing time. ACTION with VISION is making a positive difference. -Joel Barker

So life has been kicking my tail (but what else is new). Over the past few days I have frankly not been in the mood to blog or encourage anyone. I was completely tripping and COMPLETELY contrary to the advice I have given you, I had a 3 day pity party. Just about the time I was ready to bail on blogging (because I was questioning whether I was even in a position to tell anybody anything about anything) God gave me a reality check.

The truth is that I am blessed beyond measure. I couldn't see it at the time but, it only took a split second of admonishment from God to see that in comparison to others I don't have a thing in the world to complain about.

I came to the conclusion that I had let my sight cloud my vision. You may ask what I mean so let me explain.

Sight is what I can tangibly see in front of me. My immediate needs, issues, problems, blessings, and accomplishments.

Vision is what I see for myself through faith and in accordance with God's promise for my life.


In the wake of a horrible economy and dealing with day-to-day drama it is very easy to let sight outshine the vision. Take a moment to evaluate your life in comparison to most of the world's plight and I am sure you too, will see that your current plight is not as bad as it seems.

Keep your eyes on the vision. Continue to move toward your destiny. Be vigilant the devil is looking to abort your purpose in life. Just when you think your life can't get worse, check your self, google current events, and see how blessed you really are.

We are empowering ourselves in 2010 and the journey begins within!

That's MYtooSENSE!

TTFN

No comments:

Post a Comment